Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Birthday...

Oh, my baby turned 7 today.  It seems like every year birthdays tear at my heart strings a little more.  It's sometimes hard to watch the kids get older.  Today just brought a rush of memories for me.  I've replayed in my mind my pregnancy, labor and delivery and several more memorable Brody moments.  I did the same of the twins recent birthday, but somehow it's been more emotional for me today.  Maybe cause Brody is the oldest.  My first mini–me.  He is such an amazing boy.  He has unfaltering faith in the Savior.  He prays often and is never ashamed to ask his Father in Heaven for help.  He said today while we sat and ate cake, "Mom you know what this means?... I can get baptized next year!"  What can I say, he a great kid and we love that he is a member of our family.  He is a great big brother!


1 comment:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

that video is so cute!

happy birthday brody!