Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crazy Marrott Update

June brought birthdays, our anniversary and lots of crazy Marrott Fun!
Geoff and I celebrated 8 years of bliss (?) on June 9th.  We would never had imagined that our first 8 years together would have brought 4 amazing children with their accompanying trips to the ER and a move overseas.  It's been a crazy roller coaster filled with screams, but for the most part, life has been fantastic!
I still can't believe that my little babies, MacEwen and Daeglan, are five years old now.  There's something about 5 that is such a big step.  They had a great birthday.  They got to decorate their own cake and we had a blast of a silly string war as a family that ended it with, well tears and laughter.














I should really stop being surprised with how time flies, but again, I can't believe I just turned 28.  Reality check, I'm almost 30!  Oh well.  My birthday was quite eventful though.  Mac gave me the most unexpected present, a trip to the ER.  (Not the first time I've spent my birthday at a hospital, but a first at a British hospital and it was interesting.)  After throwing himself over the stair banister and giving himself a concussion, he is still running, climbing and jumping.  I'm not sure he learned his lesson!  Though he gave us quite a scare, he is doing fine now.  The doctor just says that we have to try and keep him contained for a few weeks.  We'll do our best.
   

No comments: