Friday, August 29, 2008

Life's Fun Little Surprises

So life is busy, what else can one say?  I feel like I'm chasing the hands on the clock trying to catch up, but no matter how fast I am, they are faster.  Meantime, I am falling farther and farther behind.  The next time those hands lap me, I'm jumping on!!!

Now, that I have that off my chest....

Anyway, school has started *screams of joy* for Brody at least.  The twins start on Tuesday and are so excited.  Their teachers came to the house this week to meet them, it was fun to see their (the boys) reactions: a little shy, a little excited.

Ok, so since time flies and I don't get on here often enough to give you every detail of our life, thought I'd share a few of  the surprises we've experienced lately. 

Came down stairs to the following last week.


*The best part was she was just letting Brody lead with no objections.  Just let him spin her, twirl her, dip her, drop her.  It was so cute.*

My baby, Mac, lost his first tooth!

*Being that Brody has already lost 5 teeth and had one pulled and Daeglan already knocked out his front two, it wasn't very momentous to the kids.  But this being Mac's first tooth and the twin's first natural tooth loss, it was a big moment for me!*


We got to experience some great beauties in nature!



*there is a rainbow in the above picture,  can't see it very well at this size, but it's there.*

*We also had pet snails for about a day, but they all escaped in my kitchen and I still haven't found one of them!  We found them up at Weeting Castle last weekend when we went for picnic.  They were stuck all over the trees.  We brought four home, but after the little escaping incident we let them loose.*

And my biggest most recent surprise...
Emeryss butchered her hair!!!


I had to fix it somehow!  Here is what I came up with. 
She now has a cute pixie cut.  You can still see the bald patch,
but it's not as drastic!




And thus we see, life is full of fun surprises!

3 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

what a fun family!

Kari Clark said...

I'm totally just waiting for Ana to cut her hair off, too. The dancing clip was tooooo cute! Miss you guys! Kari

michelle said...

As a preschool teacher I can vouch that the question isn't "when will your little girl cut accidentally cut her hair off?" instead "how bad will it be?"
I won't laugh too long or hard because I know my day will come!