Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quotes of the week!

Ok, so my kids say some of the funniest things I have ever heard and I thought, why not share!
So I am going to try and do a Quotes of the Week, just to prove just how crazy this clan is.
There are too many things to choose from this week, so this first one might include some past quotes that aren't quite as recent.  But as this is my blog, I can do what I want....

1.  Brody (about a year ago)- "Mom, when I grow up will I have a chest like yours, cause I really want to?"
2.  Mac (under heavy sedation for stitches last winter)- crying and crying he says, "My brain is too small, I can't move my arms."  to my friend Traci who was with us and laughing hysterically at him "Naughty, Naughty, Naughty."  May not sound that funny, but trust me it was.  His lazy eye was so crossed, his lisp was even worse and he couldn't hold his head up.  Nothing like a drunk 4 year old.  he was like that drunk mouse on Alice in Wonderland.
3.  Daeglan (says it almost daily)- "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a pirate.  I want to cut off my hand and my foot so I can have a hook and a peg leg."
4.  Emeryss (favorite phrases)- says as she shakes her head and puts a hand over one eye "I tan't beleaf dis."  When she loves being a girl, "Dirl Power!  I'm Super Dirl!"
5.  Brody (yesterday waking up from surgery and really wanting to go home)- "Come on Mom, what's more important my teeth or my family?"  (back story, I use this phrase, "what's more important your toys or your family?" when they are fighting, haha)

2 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

my vote is #3- that is the funniest
thing ever

michelle said...

Don't we all want a chest like yours?! :)