Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been a long time...

Well, that's an understatement!

I'll be posting some updates soon. But to give a quick filler-inner...

Geoff got home on July 9th and we are all soooo happy to be together as a family again, 7 months is a long time! Since then we've just been living and going with the flow. We took a family trip to Legoland and Windsor the end of July, Emeryss and I went to Germany in August and in September school started back up and Brody was baptized. So there is much to update everyone on and there are lots of pictures!

I'm trying to get back in an organized mode, so bear with me...
until then...

3 comments:

April Bishop said...

Glad you are all back together again! Can't wait to see pictures...

Kari Clark said...

I can't believe that Brody is baptized! Wow, time flies. I'm so glad that Geoff is back! I can't wait to see what you've been up to. Later, Kari

Jax said...

I can't wait to see pictures. PS is your book club exclusive or can anyone join?