Monday, September 28, 2009

Tick, Tock and Sheep

I just have to share what I am experiencing right this moment....

My house is so quiet I can hear all my clocks ticking... and then there is Emeryss, up in her bed counting her heart out (and I'm wondering, who taught her to count sheep?) 1, 2, 3, 47, 52, 47, 59, 47, 98, 5, 6, 76, 29, 18, 20. Ready or not. 1, 2, 3.... and it all starts over again. Yes, we played hide and seek for family night, how ever did you guess? I love listening to her, she is soooo darling! And she counts so well, she must take after Geoff :)



2 comments:

michelle said...

That's the only way to count. Especially when you have to count to 100 before you seek! :) Cute story!

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

I am glad that you have posted, I have missed reading and seeing what your up to. Enjoy the quiet every minute you can. Take care.