Thursday, October 2, 2008

All Hale Queen Ryssie!

So there was a little shop there at the Castle (of course) and we decided to let the kids all pick something.  Boys will be boys... they all chose swords, really cool hand carved swords.  And girls will be girls... Emeryss chose a princess hat.  This is what happened...



With no prompt to do so, I assure you, the boys kneel at Queen Emeryss's feet simultaneously and Brody says, "My Queen, what is our mission to fulfill for you today?"
Emeryss says, "Go and slay the Dragon."
And of course, they did.


5 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

why are your kids so adorable!!!

M. Leigh Marrott said...

because they look like me and the most handsome man in the world!

michelle said...

Ahhhh...to be the only princess in a family of knight...priceless picture!

Susannah said...

That is too funny. I love the mission. The boys know what a girl truly is.

Kari Clark said...

That is so precious! I love it!