Thursday, October 2, 2008

I wish I may, I wish I might....

So no day off is complete without making a wish.  And we were so lucky to find the not just one, but two wells at Castle Rising.  

     

However, we opted for the outdoor well for wishing.
I thought this was incredibly cute and I'm hoping you will too!  I've added translations for those of you that don't yet speak Marrott-nese.

"I wish I had a pony."

"I wish I had two bionicles."

"I wish I had a batman soup (that's suit)."

** I've been trying for 3 days to get Brody's Wishing video to upload and for some reason it won't.  So, regrettably his wish is not on here.  But, here is a quote from his video:

"I wish that drugs and bad words didn't exist and that I had a real omnitrix and shape shifting powers."--  Brody Marrott
                                              

For those that don't know, an omnitrix is from the show Ben Ten and gives the wearer the ability to shift into lots of different aliens, what kid wouldn't want that! 


No comments: