Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our new home... finally!

So, it's been a while in coming but here are a few pictures of the new house.  I know, there is more that you have yet to see... but for now, this will have to suffice.

Here is the entry way and hall
From the front door-ish, really this is from the office door.      
 
From the living room.


Here is a few shots of the living room.  The curtains are the ones that where up when we moved... I plan to buy new ones soon.  I love, love, love the fireplace, but don't know what I'm going to put up there when I put my Christmas decorations away!



Here is a picture of the office which is just to the right of the front door.


And here is our dining room.  Yes, we actually have a dining room... in which we can all comfortably sit around the table and eat!

So there you have it.  Most of the downstairs of the house.  I had some great pictures of the kitchen that somehow got erased and now it's a mess so taking a replacement picture today is out of the question.  I'll post one soon.  


4 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

i love your new place!

Becky said...

Miranda, It Becky Bunting. I almost feel like I know you because your Mom tells me everything about what you guys are up to. I love it. What an adventure. We even cried together the day Goeff left, it was nice to be there for her that day. I hope he's doing well so far. it seems like you had a really nice Christmas and I LOVE your new house. If it's OK with you, I'm gonna add you to my Feed so I can keep up with what you guys are doing. You can add mine to yours too if you want. Someday I'm sure we'll meet face to face! Thanks for sharing your wonderful Mom, we love her so much. Good luck in all you do, have a fun new years with your cute kids! Love, Becky

Amanda said...

Your place looks super comfy and beautiful with all the Christmas decorations.

Kari Clark said...

Sweet house - looks like you guys are enjoying it!