Monday, December 15, 2008

Gone Baby Gone

We saw Geoff off at 4:30 this morning.  There were a few tears and sleeping kids in the car, but it is almost a relief to have the goodbye behind us... means we get to look forward to the reunion.  Me and the kids sleep until about noon today and are having one down day missing Daddy and then it's back to life and being strong. 

Just a reminder that G's bday is the 18th, maybe we should see how many emails we can get to him that day!

As I drove home this morning after dropping Geoff off, my mind turned to the Savior. It is because of His great sacrifice, the Atonement, that I am able to have hope and peace that I will be with my husband again and that come what may, I can love it; I can be happy and find joy amongst my trials.

Merry Christmas to all!

oh, and I promise to post pictures soon... well at least before the new year!

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

Good luck. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Happy Birthday to Geoff. I don't have his email, so I'll say it here...